These nine new homes are set on the wooded hillside above the Hillsdale community. It’s a quick walk down the hill to great restaurants, coffee, and pubs. Three city parks are close by, and the Hillsdale Farmer’s Market runs year round. The City of Portland’s community website gives Hillsdale an excellent walk score of 84.
- I-5 and Tri-Met are close and convenient.
- Hillsdale Farmer’s Market, a year round market
- Hillsdale, Dewitt, and Himes Parks
- Incredibly convenient to I-5; minutes to downtown and Oregon Health Sciences University.
Restaurants, retail, and more…all in easy walking and biking distance:
- idea Sushi
- Oak and Olive Sasquatch Brewing Company
- Food Front
- Many, many, more...
- Salvador Molly’s
- McMenamin’s Hillsdale Brewery and Public House
- Baker and Spice
- Burger Stevens