Just a block away from these six new homes is North Killingsworth Street with a great mix of restaurants and pubs, and anchored by Portland Community College’s Cascade campus. The Alberta neighborhood just blocks away offers great food, festivals, and community activities that have made it one of Portland's most dynamic neighborhoods for years. Humboldt Row is incredibly convenient to both downtown, I-5, Tri-Met, MAX light rail, and bike corridors.
- Tri-Met bus service, MAX light rail line, and bike corridors are all very close by
- Minutes to downtown and close to I-5.
- Portland Community College
- Jefferson High School
- Peninsula Park
- Walk score: 85
- Bike score: 91
- New Seasons Market
- Community Garden
- Emanuel & Emanuel Children’s Hospital
Restaurants, retail, and more…all in easy walking and biking distance:
- Saraveza craft beer and kitchen
- Thai Food Café
- Enat Kitchen Ethiopian
- McMenamins Chapel Pub
- Many, many, more...