In the Heart of Northeast Portland
These fifteen new homes are at the top of the N. Mississippi Street neighborhood, rightly known for a great variety of restaurants, cocktail lounges, interesting shops and galleries, pubs, and services.
Neighborhood walk score is 87; bike score is 93!!!
Transportation. I-5 is close and convenient. Tri-Met is one block away.
- Mississippi Avenue Street Fair
- Incredibly convenient to I-5; minutes to downtown.
- Patton Community Garden
- Boise-Eliot School
- Jefferson High School
- New Seasons Market
- Community Garden
- Emanuel & Emanuel Children’s Hospital
Restaurants, retail, and more…all in easy walking and biking distance:
- Prost and Prost Marketplace food cart pod
- Lovely’s 50/50
- Mee Sen Thai
- Blue Star Donuts
- Ruby Jewel’s Scoops
- Por que no Tacos
- Samurai Blue Sushi
- The Rebuilding Center
- Mississippi Studios and Bar Bar
- The Meadow gourmet foods
- SunLan Lighting
- Many, many, more...