In the North Portland sweet spot of Mississippi and Alberta neighborhoods.
Webster Row is located by two of the neighborhoods that give North Portland it's distinctive appeal. The Mississippi neighborhood is packed with the renowned restaurants, food carts, and variety of retail that make it one of NoPo's leading livable neighborhoods. The Alberta neighborhood just blocks away offers great food, festivals, and community activities that have made it one of Portland's most dynamic neighborhoods for years.
- Tri-Met bus service, MAX light rail line, and bike corridors are all very close by
- Minutes to downtown and close to I-5.
- Portland Community College
- Jefferson High School
- Peninsula Park
- New Seasons Market
- Community Garden
- Emanuel & Emanuel Children’s Hospital
Restaurants, retail, and more…all in easy walking and biking distance:
- Prost! Beer garden
- Mississippi Marketplace Food Carts
- Lovely's 50-50
- Victoria Bar
- MIssissippi Studios
- Many, many, more...